Sprinkle sprinkle Reindeer food

It has been a rather amusing day today.  Firstly my youngest decided to eat her sausages for lunch in such a comical way that I could not help but take photos:

Eating sausages

The dog decided he wanted to eat my husbands dinner and tried his best to get it, he moves very quick so apologies for some of these photos:

Dog Sausages

He also jumps very high, I am glad I caught him sneaking up, then assessing the height before making an attempt.

This though has to be my favourite.  My daughter had to have an emergency visit to the Dr where she was assessed in the car as she is too contagious to be allowed in the surgery.  She had been feeling 'off it' all day and I gave her some paracetamol, this is then what happened:

The words to the video are:

Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle, Reindeer food to sprinkle, sprinkle [x7], [she then starts spinning], Reindeer food, [giggles], Reindeer food, Reindeer food, Reindeer food, turn round, Reindeer food.

Well it just goes to show Calpol* really does live up to its adverts!

This day I love Sprinkle Sprinkle Reindeer food

[*other paracetamol based products are available, the choice to use Calpol was my own and I have not been asked to review or provided with any Calpol]

You May Also Like

38 comments

  1. What a lovely post. Really made me giggle especially the video. Bless her. I hope she feels better soon.

    Laura x

    http://xmylifeasamummyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calpol is the best .. I still use it and mines a lumbering teen he can't swallow tablets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, can't believe how quick she perked up though

      Delete
  3. What a sweetie - hope she's better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, she is so cute! You should send that to Calpol, they may well want to use her in their next ad campaign ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have emailed but not heard anything, Unable to contact them through social media. I think its just like their tv ad

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry to say my 10yo still eats sausages like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just a classic photo, one for when she is older

      Delete
  6. Ah, the all too familiar spinny-round dance. It's a firm favourite in our house too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are too cute :)

    Mendy
    http://1crazydaisy3pokeyjoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for adding it to Francesca's Festa Favourites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww soo cute!
    Thanks for linking up at the friday chaos this week.
    Have a great weekend.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our dog is the husband's primary dinner competitor....so glad to know i'm not the only one! :) I'm now following--have a great weekend!

    Angela From A Mama's Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not the only one. Our dog sits in waiting for the chance to have a bit of our dinner

      Delete
  11. Such a cute little blog! I came across your blog on the Friday hop. Now following you on Google+ and Networked blogs! If you have a moment to stop by my blog that would be wonderful!
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww I hope your little girl feels better soon! :) xx

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. What sweet little girls you have! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop!
    - Sarah, http://teachthemtruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower here. You kiddos are fabulous! Had me grinning! That first pic looks so much like Gracho Marx! I would have had to take pics too!
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband said something similar about the picture, am following back

      Delete
  15. Living in a world of misery Coombe Mill !

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's so cute :)I hope she's feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.

    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

    You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too funny ....all three! I hope she's doing better!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. PS. Following you now, would love a follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

This day I love comments and I read everyone