I'm going to BritMums Live!

I can not believe its almost time.  It seems like only yesterday that the lovely people from Yoomi, agreed to sponsor me to go to Britmums Live.  I am so grateful that they agreed.

I am getting very excited and also slightly nervous.  It will be hard for me to be away from the girls but I know they will be in amazing hands.  I decided it would be a good idea to get involved with the Britmums Live Linky to introduce myself prior to the event so here goes:


me and youngest
Name: Leyla 
Twitter ID@thisdayilove
Height: 162 cm [think that is about 5ft 4?]
Hair: I recently cut my hair very short, I think it classes as Dark brown.
Eyes: change colour with my mood, no really they do.

Is this your first blogging conference?
Blogging conference yes
Are you attending both days?
Yes and I cannot wait!
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?
Finally getting to meet all those wonderful people I have spent many a late night talking to on twitter.  Those wonderful people that come and read my blog and leave me comments and those who blogs I love to read.  
What are you wearing?
No idea yet, but I want to be comfortable so most likely be jeans.  I can't plan outfits that far ahead.
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?
I hope to gain some happy memories, some good friends and some blogging tips
Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows

Hmm tricky question.  I used to be incredibly scared of dogs, until I brought ours home.

I am off to get to know some other BritMums Live attendees, hope to see you there!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's gonna be a fun filled event. Can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

This day I love comments and I read everyone